Multi-Unit Mortgage Loan
Would you like to become the owner of an apartment building with six or more units? SSQ Financial Group can help you invest in the real estate market with its multi-unit mortgage loan.
Down payment of 15%:
- The minimum cash down is for the purpose of purchasing a building with six or more units.
- You are not required to live in the building.
- The mortgage loan is insured by the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC).
Down payment of 25%:
- The minimum down payment for the purchase of a building with nine or more units.
- The conventional mortgage loan is not insured by the CMHC.
Advantages of SSQ Multi-Unit Mortgage Loans
- Proactive solutions that are adapted to the growth of your real estate portfolio
- Competitive interest rates
- Simplified administrative steps
- Experienced staff
- Amortization up to 30 years
- Flexible term from 1 to 30 years
- Possibility of refinancing part of the net worth of the income property
Mortgage Rates as at JUly 19, 2017
|Term||Market rate||Conventional mortgage with SSQ||Loan with SSQ and insured by the CMHC|
|10 years||6,10%||Upon request||Upon request|
- Interest rates may change without prior notice.
- Interest rates may change further to an assessment of your file or if the mortgage loan is $1.5 million or more.
Fees apply and are payable when the mortgage application is made.
- Evaluation of the building
- Complete analysis of your file
- Environmental study
|Loan amount||Fee for a conventional loan||Fee for a loan insured by the CMHC|
|$250,000 to $1 million||$2,300||
|$1 million to $2 million||$3,175||
|$2 million to $3.5 million||$4,800||
|$3.5 million to $5 million||$6,000||
How to Get a Multi-Unit Mortgage Loan?
Contact one of our advisors for assistance throughout the mortgage loan process for the purchase of your building.