SSQ 2475—Quebec City
Built in 1961, SSQ 2475 building has three storeys and 62,000 sq. ft. of floor space. Its exterior construction consists of curtain walls and its granite siding giving the building a prestigious appearance.
Located on Laurier Boulevard near the bridges, this building offers many advantages to its occupants, including proximity to numerous shops and services nearby and easy access to public transportation.
- Total floor space: 62,000 sq. ft.
- Approx. 15,000 sq. ft. per floor
- 3 floors
- 2 elevators
- Abundant windows and lots of light
- Granite and glass siding
- Concrete structure
- 180 outdoor parking spaces
- Fully automated electronic access control
- Video surveillance
- Bike racks
- Heated bus station
- R3D Conseil inc.
- Royal & Sun Alliance of Canada