SSQ 2505—Quebec City
Sophisticated, well-lit and perfectly integrated into its urban environment, SSQ 2505 building (previously the Roland-Giroux) offers exceptional views and a stimulating environment to its occupants.
Located next door of the Group’s head office and near many shops and services, this office building is part of the city's business core.
Built in 2005, the building received three prestigious awards.
With its state-of-the-art air-conditioning, heating and security, the building has a generator that ensures operational autonomy.
- Total area: 240,000 sq. ft.
- 25,000 to 45,000 sq. ft. per floor
- 6 floors
- 5 elevators for the floors
- 2 elevators for the parking lot
- Abundant windows and light
- Stone, glass and aluminum exterior
- Concrete structure
- 400 indoor parking spaces
- 160 outdoor parking spaces
- Automated access control
- Independent air conditioning on each floor
- Bike racks
- Outside terrace
- Car wash
- Heated bus station
- Constituency office of the member for Jean-Talon, Sebastien Proulx
- HDG inc.
- Laurentian Bank Securities
- SSQ Insurance