SSQ 2525—Quebec City
Located along the highly popular Laurier Boulevard, SSQ 2525 (previously the SSQ Building) offers an incomparable quality experience to its occupants.
Easily accessible due to its proximity to the public transit circuit, this office building is located near the shopping centres of the Sainte-Foy-Sillery-Cap-Rouge borough in Quebec City.
The building has two towers, the St-Laurent Tower built in 1968 and the Laurentides Tower built in 1989.
In 2013, the renovation of the St-Laurent Tower earned a prize at the Énergia Contest in the "existing building over 10,000 square metres" category. Thanks to this recognition from the Association québécoise pour la maîtrise de l'énergie (French only). The renovation was the opportunity to get its sustainable development project LEED® certification. SSQ is proud of the LEED® certification it obtained for this building in 2015.
The energy and environmental performance of SSQ 2525 was also recognized at the BOMA BESt certification – Level 1 obtained in 2014.
- Total area: 300,000 sq. ft.
- 10,000 to 15,000 sq. ft. per floor
- High-end 12-storey construction
- 6 elevators and two elevators for the parking lot
- Abundant windows
- Granite surface
- Concrete structure
- 750 parking spaces, 480 heated
- Bike racks
- Completely automatic electronic access control
- Video surveillance
- On-site food services
- Heated bus station
- Café Corinne
- Comité de déontologie policière
- Levasseur, Gagnon, Lanthier Avocats
- Ministère de la Sécurité publique
- Radio-Classique Québec
- SSQ Financial Group