SSQ Tower, outstanding for its modern esthetics and daylighting, was built according to the principles of sustainable design and received Gold LEED® certification.
Located at Place Charles-Le Moyne in Longueuil, occupants of this 12-storey building are treated to a high quality environment.
Its strategic location in the heart of a dynamic and bustling neighbourhood makes it a great place for business.
- Total area: 250,000 sq. ft.
- Office space: 215,000 sq. ft.
- Commercial space: 35,000 sq. ft.
- Glass curtain wall
- Superior interior amenities
- Expansive windows offering panoramic views
- 250 indoor parking spaces
- Shipping and loading docks
- Five high-speed elevators and one freight elevator
- Conference and multimedia rooms
- Indoor promenade with restaurants, boutiques and shops
- Patios and greenspace
- Showers and locker rooms
- Secure bike racks (indoor and outdoor)
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Café Dépôt
- Medika private clinic
- Jacques-Cartier and Champlain Bridges Incorporated (the Corporation)
- Oli & Eve Maison de coiffure
- SSQ Financial Group
- Government of Canada
- Yuzu sushi
- Ville de Longueuil – Direction des ressources informationnelles
- Ville de Longueuil – Direction du génie