SSQ looks for sponsorships that promote SSQ Insurance's mission and values and accepts sponsorships that:
- Promote SSQ Insurance's positioning or a key message in order to boost its brand awareness and enhance its reputation
- Portray SSQ Insurance in a positive light by means of shared values and thus enhance its reputation
Corporate Sponsorship Policy
SSQ’s Corporate Sponsorship Policy outlines the criteria used to award and manage sponsorships.
With regard to corporate sponsorships, SSQ Insurance gives preference to applicants involved in the following spheres:
- Solidarity/Social Commitment
The following applications are not eligible for sponsorship:
- Projects that do not involve the areas of interest mentioned above
- Projects that involve a single person
- Video, DVD or film productions
- Trips and excursions
- Activities held outside of Canada
- Projects related to a political party or candidate belonging to a political party or lobby group
SSQ Insurance will not analyze requests that are not in keeping with its mission or those that may be in conflict with its integrity and ethical standards.
Applications for Corporate Sponsorship
Applications must include the sponsorship structure, visibility plan, overall value of the project and portion of that value going to SSQ Insurance.
In an effort to help preserve the environment by reducing paper use, SSQ Insurance accepts applications through an online form. A confirmation email will be sent. Applications received by mail will not be accepted.
New requests can be submitted until November 2, 2020.