Distinctive, diverse and multi-purpose funds
Since your clients may find it hard to hand-pick the best segregated funds, SSQ Insurance has created 12 portfolio funds adapted to every risk tolerance and savings objective.
Advantages of our Portfolio Funds
- Choose funds based on your client's investment objectives and investor profile
- Optimal diversity: bonds, Canadian and foreign equity as well as specialty funds
- Portfolios created by some of the most reputable fund managers in Canada and the world, many of whom do not work with individual investors
- Systematic re-balancing and monitoring of funds so you don't have to
- An asset-selection process exclusive to our managers
Our Portfolio Funds
SSQ Insurance offers three families of portfolio funds to suit all investors:
The objective of SSQ Smart Beta Plus Portfolio GIFs is to reduce volatility and improve the diversification of the portfolio while maintaining the same level of return.
In addition, overall, these portfolio funds will have a larger portion in foreign strategies to the detriment of Canadian strategies.
SSQ Strategy GIFs rely on capital growth to generate returns on stocks. Asset allocation will vary according to your client financial need and will be diversified so as to take advantage of every type of investment. These funds are mainly comprised of:
- Canadian Equity
- Foreign Equity
SSQ Celestia GIFs generate income by investing more in income-oriented funds, rather than relying solely on capital growth.
Funds are selected so as to diversify the sectors of activity, asset types and regions represented.
The re-investment of income is designed to stabilize yields during falling markets and to target utmost value in rising markets.
This excellent solution has all the advantages of investing in stocks without the risk related to actively managed portfolios.
They are not only comprised of the most typical assets (bonds, Canadian and foreign equity), they also include:
- High-yield bonds
- Income trusts
- Dividend-paying stocks
Our investor profile questionnaire will help you determine which funds are best for your client.