For fast and efficient processing, fill out this form and we will contact you as soon as possible to follow up on your file.
If you have any documents related to your claim (joint report, police report, photos of the damage, etc.), please keep them safe, because the claims adjuster will ask for them.
If the accident occurred outside Quebec
- Inform the police and keep the report number.
- Move your vehicle to a safe location.
- If your vehicle is roadworthy, make the emergency repairs that are necessary for your safety (preferably at the dealership).
- If your vehicle is not roadworthy, have it towed to the nearest dealership.
- In order to continue your journey, rent a car by contacting Enterprise Rent-a-Car at 1-800-736-8222.
- Fill out the claim form: “Link” or contact us at 1-800-463-2343.
- In all cases, keep your invoices.
Indicate the name of the driver involved or the last person who used the vehicle (if the vehicle was parked at the time of the incident).
Use this image to help you describe your damages:
You have pictures, a police report, an accident report or any other relevant factor? Please attach the the documents (optional).
Documents accepted: gif, jpg, png, bmp, pdf and doc.
Size maximum 5MB per file and size for all files should not exceed 15 MB.