Service Business Insurance
No matter what kind of business you run, you’re at the right place!
Here are a few examples of the kinds of businesses we insure:*
- Offices: Accountant, lawyer, notary, union, self-employed workers, etc.
- Service businesses, such as acupuncture practices, dental or medical clinics, housekeeping companies, massage therapy practices, optometrists, hair salons, etc.
- And many more!
What does service business and office insurance include?
- The building you own or the improvements made to your unit
- The contents of the business, materials, equipment, and merchandise, including inflation protection
- Customer accounts
- Valuable documents and archives
- Equipment: Mechanical, electrical, and electronic equipment is covered against breakdown (e.g., telephone system, compressor, computer failure, etc.)
- And much more!
- Loss of revenue as a result of a covered claim:
- Loss of gross profits
- Loss of rental income
- Loss of revenue as a result of a fraudulent act:
- Embezzlement (e.g., theft of your rental income or embezzlement)
- Counterfeiting (e.g., accepting counterfeit banknotes in good faith)
Your civil liability
Multi-peril insurance covers civil liability, which means you are not financially responsible for bodily injury or material harm that is involuntarily caused to a third party. As part of this protection, SSQ Insurance covers the legal fees you may incur in a civil liability case.
In addition to all the protections mentioned above, SSQ Insurance offers professional civil liability for hairdressers and barbers. For more information, call us at 1-866-537-3237.
Learn more about
- Business Insurance
- Condominium Insurance
- Building Insurance
- Retail Business Insurance
- Hole-In-One Insurance
For advice or a business insurance quote
1-866-537-3237, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* Certain conditions, restrictions, and limitations may apply.