Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) proposes a number of services to you if you find yourself facing personal, family-related or health problems of a physical or psychological nature:
- 3 hours of telephone consultation, including 1 hour of legal or financial consultation
- 12 or 20 hours (depending on your contract) of consultation in an office or on a secure website
- Support to improve their lifestyle habits
- Help finding a shelter
- Help finding childcare services
- Distribution of health bulletins online
- Service for getting earlier medical appointments*
Note that your hours of consultation may be shared between you, your spouse and your dependent children.
Offered in collaboration with our partner Optima Global Health, the EAP puts you in touch with qualified professionals ready to help you.
All EAP employees are members of a recognized professional order (nurses, ergonomists, social workers, guidance counsellors, etc.) which ensures you get quality confidential service.
*This service is carried out by available resources in the public health network.