Multi-Unit Mortgage Loan
(province of Quebec only)
Would you like to become the owner of an apartment building with six or more units? SSQ Insurance can help you invest in the real estate market with its multi-unit mortgage loan.
CMHC Insured Loan (Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation)
- Minimum down payment of 15% for the purchase of the building.
- Financing on apartment building of 6 units of more.
- Prefered rate.
- Loan up to 85% loan to value ratio (as established by CMHC).
- Possibility of 30 years amortization.
- The conventional mortgage loan is not insured by the CMHC.
- Minimum down payment of 25% for the purchase of the building.
- Financing on apartment building of 9 units or more.
- Loan up to 75% loan to value ratio (as established by SSQ Insurance).
- Possibility of 25 years amortization.
- Proactive solutions that are adapted to the growth of your real estate portfolio
- Competitive interest rates
- Simplified administrative steps
- Experienced staff
- Amortization up to 30 years
- Flexible term from 1 to 30 years
- Possibility of refinancing part of the net worth of the income property
Mortgage Rates as at May 28th, 2019
|Term||Conventional mortgage with SSQ||Loan with SSQ Insurance and insured by the CMHC|
|1 year||3,65 %||•|
|2 years||3,75 %||•|
|3 years||3,95 %||•|
|4 years||4,05 %||•|
|5 years||4,15 %||3,15 %|
|6 years and more||Upon request||Upon request|
- Interest rates may change without prior notice.
- Interest rates may change further to an assessment of your file or if the mortgage loan is more than $1.5 million.
Fees apply and are payable when the mortgage application is made.
- Complete analysis of your file
- Appraisal report
- Environmental report - Phase 1
|Number of units||Fee for a conventional loan||Fee for a loan insured by the CMHC|
|7 to 18 units||Minimum of $2,500||
|19 units and more||Depending on the size of the file||
How to Get a Multi-Unit Mortgage Loan?
Contact one of our advisors for assistance throughout the mortgage loan process for the financing of your building.