Critical Illness Insurance
Insurance that helps you focus on getting better
When illness strikes, your recovery or that of a loved one becomes your main concern. Your financial situation is the last thing you should be worrying about.
Critical illness insurance enables you to focus on getting better, because you will receive a tax-free amount that you can use as you see fit.
This amount will be paid if there is a diagnosis of a critical illness that is covered and if you have survived the waiting period indicated in the insurance policy.
Why Get Critical Illness Insurance?
- Protect you and your family's financial security
- Replace your income if you are absent from work during your convalescence or that of a loved one
- Pay for medication and treatments not covered by other health insurance plans
- Cover bills for current expenses
- Cover extra expenses such as travel, home care, domestic help for housework or childcare
Advantages of Critical Illness Insurance
- Protect your income and assets
- Coverage of 3 or 25 illnesses in adults
- Coverage of 28 illnesses in children
- Access to assistance services, including a second medical opinion and psychological assistance
How to Get Critical Illness Insurance?
Contact your financial security advisor or call us.