You care about the financial security of your loved ones? We do too!
Why life insurance?
In the event of death of the insured person, life insurance pays a non-taxable amount to the beneficiaries. This amount can be used to pay off debts, pay burial expenses or leave a legacy.
A death is a distressing event in itself. Avoiding the financial constraints that may follow makes it easier to get through this difficult time. Even if your company's group insurance includes life insurance, it's worth checking to see if it covers all your needs.
3 types of life insurance
Term Life Insurance
Term life insurance meets your needs for a period of 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 or 40 years. You will have peace of mind knowing that your family and beneficiary are protected in the event of your death.
Advantages of Term Life Insurance
- Affordable, flexible coverage
- Premium guaranteed for the duration of the contract
- Renewable and convertible to permanent life insurance without evidence of insurability
- Possibility of increasing your insurance amount upon certain life events
- Option of adding other insurance products such as life insurance for your children or critical illness insurance
Permanent Life Insurance
Insuring your family and loved ones for life is possible. What could be more reassuring than knowing that your family will be protected with permanent life insurance.
Available with or without a cash surrender value, you can choose between paying your premiums over 20 years or until you reach age 100.
Advantages of Permanent Life Insurance
- Fixed and guaranteed premiums
- Cash surrender value, that increases over time and may be used to finance your projects
- Option of adding insurance products such as life insurance for your children or critical illness insurance
- Possibility of changing the insurance amount during the contract according to your needs
Universal Life Insurance
Universal life insurance simplifies your financial planning while meeting both your insurance and savings needs.
Advantages of Universal Life Insurance
- Flexible coverage: changes to insurance amount and changes to premium payment amount
- Access to accumulated funds (may be taxable)
- Option to add other insurance products such as term life insurance and critical illness insurance (available on the same life insured and with individual type of policy only)